rugged two channel nIR HEG (Toomim) and one channel pIR (Carmen) plus Pulse Oximetry and temperature work horse. nIR & pIR can be concurrent.
Small device operates on both direct USB and external batteries (see wireless kit option) Comes supplied with a long USB cable.
- auto base-lining to reference value of 100
- USB and/or wireless concurrent (for monitoring in multi-seat training rooms
- Test Mode to check nIR Headband OK
- Fail-safe start-up option
- Robust – button-less no movable parts
- very long & very lightweight USB cable frees the client
The button-less X-wiz is controlled by commands sent from supporting software - BioExplorer & BioEra support the X-wiz.
Choose your software and electrodes
See the user manual here.