Setting new heights in price/performance, inheriting all the capabilities of its forebears
- DC/AC coupling
- Linking of reference electrodes
- ExG (emg, ecg mode to 200Hz)
- Continuous readout of impedance or offset
- Indication of which specific electrode has disconnected
- USB and wireless concurrent (for monitoring in multi-seat training rooms)
- Internal test tone which tests 95% of device
- Failsafe startup option –reverts to original code stored in un-writeable memory
- Flared electrode sockets to allow easy insertion into small package
- Robust – button-less no movable parts
- very long & very lightweight USB cable frees the client
The button-less U-wiz is controlled by commands sent from supporting software - BioExplorer & BioEra support the U-wiz.
Included are Silver electrodes for AC work (conventional EEG training, ECG, EMG ) and Ag/AgCl electrodes for DC work (SCP, Low frequency EEG)
Also included is the wireless kit to allow the U-wiz to connect wirelessly. Useful in a number of scenarios including training room setups where the U-wiz connects to the monitoring station wirelessly.
See the user manual here.