new heights in price/performance, inheriting the eeg capabilities of the Q-wiz
- DC/AC coupling
- Linking of reference electrodes
- ExG (emg, ecg mode to 200Hz)
- Continuous readout of impedance or offset
- Indication of which specific electrode has disconnected
- USB and wireless concurrent (for monitoring in multi-seat training rooms)
- Internal test tone which tests 95% of device
- Failsafe startup option –reverts to original code stored in un-writeable memory
- Flared electrode sockets to allow easy insertion into small package
- Robust – button-less no movable parts.
- very long & very lightweight USB cable frees the client
The button-less U-wiz is controlled by commands sent from supporting software - BioExplorer & BioEra support the U-wiz.
See the user manual here.